|Home||» Products||» IS/ASTM Test/Measuring Instruments||» Salt Spray Chamber|
Salt Spray Chamber
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Owing to our transparent business policies, we are trusted all over the world as a manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Salt Spray Chamber. We are supplied with superior grade material and other components that are used in the manufacturing process to obtain the finished product in compliance with the predefined quality standards. It determines the resistance against corrosion of protective lacquer coating, which is applied on ferrous and non ferrous materials. The Salt Spray Chamber is well acclaimed in the global market for the following features:
- Low maintenance
- Power efficient
- Longer functional life
The Global Corporation Salt spray Corrosion Cabinet is used to test the corrosion resistance of protective lacquer coating on ferrous &non ferrous material.
Made of perfect inert material (Acrylic) . The Chamber will be MONO- BLOCK construction that comprises all systems necessary for operation.
* Test Space: Made up of FRP/PP non-corrosive material.
* Insulation: The insulation material will be of low k factor, high density
& non hygroscopic nature of mineral fiber.
* Door: will be made-up of non-corrosive Acrylic with hinges in the REAR. The door will be having inclined ceiling provided with side wall baffles to avoid droplets falling on to specimen.
* Air Regulator: Moisture & Oil Filter cum Regulator ranging from 0-30 psi is incorporated with the UNIT.
* The Chamber has a gabble type cover.
* Atomizer: Non-corrosive trouble free Atomizer capable of producing a fine FOG of 20-30 micromoles size is installed with UNIT.
* Saturator: A temp controlled non-corrosive saturator with built-in AUDIO VISUAL automatic waterÃ¢â‚¬â€œlevel watch-dog solid state electronic buzzer Alarm circuit & immersion heater is provided with UNIT.
* Specimen Placement: FRP Acrylic blocks will be provided for hanging the specimen.
* Heating of Test Space: The heating of the chamber will be done by using tape Heater of suitable capacity & mounted to have uniform heating.
* Instrumentation & Control: the Chamber will be provided with PID Auto tuned Microprocessor based dual Display (For SET / Present value of temp) Temperature Indicator cum Controller, Safety Standby Thermostat Timer, Water Level AUDIO VISUAL Watch dog Solid state electronic circuit for Heater cut-off & safety, PT-100 sensor with non-corrosive Glass is incorporated with UNIT.
Suitable for panels of size 150mm x 100mm x 1.25mm
*The panel will be placed at an angle of 15Ã‚° on Acrylic
The panels are equally placed at a distance of 20mm from each other as well from the walls.
*SIZES: A) 680L x 420W x 410H mm for 24 Panels/16 Panels;
(Chamber of 6mm Thick Acrylic)
*The chamber has gable type cover.
Temp Range: Ambient to 50*C, Humidity Range: 95% to 98% will be provided during salt spray depending upon saturation of salt solutions.
Temp Control Accuracy: Better then +/-1*C
B) For Chamber Size: 950(L) X 750(W) X 650(H)mm
(Chamber of 8mm thick Acrylic)
ACCESSORIES: Sample hanger & Tray, Air purging system.
Optional: On demand Software based Microprocessor programmable PID controller with Time proportionate bands, data logger & cyclic timer, real clock battery backup, RAM memory, printer & PC interface controller with PT-100 sensor can be provided with the unit at Extra cost. Our technology is fully controlled, easy to handle, user friendly, intelligent and reliable.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- As per Production Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months
- Packaging Details
- Paid Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Western Europe, South America, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Central America, North America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India